Dancing Makes You Smarter
The 21-year study of senior citizens, 75 and older, was led by the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, funded by the National Institute of Aging, and published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
% of Reduced Risk of Dementia
0% in Bicycling, Swimming, or playing golf
35% in Reading
47% in Doing crossword puzzles.
76% in Dancing Frequently
– Reduces stress and depression.
– Increases energy and serotonin.
– Improves flexibility, strength, balance, endurance.
– Strengthens bones and boosts cardiovascular health.
– Increases bones and boosts cardiovascular health.
– Dynamic and rapid-fire decision making, creates new neural paths.
¡Celebra la vida bailando! Celebrate Life Through Dance!